Responsible for Asset & Liability business growth, business planning, lead branch effectively to ensure achievement of sales and profitability objectives, manage customer relationships to meet internal service standards, enforce implementation of processes in sales, service, and delivery to customer in accordance with KMBL policies and SBP regulations.
Key Responsibility Areas (KRAs)
1. Business Planning
· Assist NDM and Area Manager in preparing annual business plan for the branch asset and liability business and for other products and services.
· Set realistic and achievable targets with deadlines for branch staff, regularly track and review performance.
2. Business Development
· Ensure business growth in all products and services in line with branch business plan.
· Identify potential customers for liability products, develop a diversified deposit portfolio while ensuring the cost of deposit is within benchmarks given by Head Office.
· Develop a culture of cross-selling of all KMBL products and services within the branch through regular training and capacity building of the team.
3. Portfolio Management
· Portfolio verification and proactive collection perusal ensuring key portfolio quality indicators are within the assigned benchmarks.
· Maximize revenue generation, contain cost of running the branch and ensure branch profitability through sustainable business growth.
5. Service Quality
· Manage customer relationships and meet internal service standards and ensure no service related complaints are received from customers.
· Ensure branch merchandising and coordination with marketing.
· Enforce implementation of processes in sales, service, and delivery to customer in accordance with KMBL policies and SBP regulations.
· Ensure effective and standardized internal control and reporting as per defined procedures.
· Adhere compliance on Know Your Customer (KYC) & Anti Money Laundering (AML) during the entire relationship of the customer with KMBL and review branch operations report.
7. Staff Management/Development
· Supervise branch asset & liability teams.
· Develop teams performance on KMBL products/ processes and ensure refreshing their knowledge through time to time interventions.
· Also ascertain the training and development needs of asset & liability teams, beyond branch capability and recommend them for appropriate training in order to close skill gap.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other attributes
Duration and nature of previous experience
Minimum 2 years’ experience as RM asset/liability, PB or OM; minimum 5 years of total experience with a financial institution.