- AM CMD & Clearing is responsible for management and coordination for availability of Cash for KMBL branches and overseeing CMD & Clearing reconciliation Desks. Ensuring transactional reconciliation for all transactions related to Clearing and Withholding Tax. AM CMD & Clearing will also be responsible to guide KMBL branches for effective Cash Management.
1. Processing of Cash Management requests
- Supervise the CMD function for timely correspondence of daily cash requirement requests from KMBL branches.
- Ensuring separate processes for different CMD channels (MCB, UBL, SBP) in line with agreed SLAs.
- Coordinate with F&A and relevant teams (banks) for availability of required funds.
- Correspond with KMBL branches for effective delivery of Cash.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders to meet emergency Cash requests.
2. Enrolment of newly opened KMBL Branches under CMD arrangement
- Coordinate with respective Area Office’s and respective bank (MCB/UBL) to ensure timely enrolment of newly opened KMBL branches under CMD arrangements.
- Assist and guide KMBL branches for better and timely coordination with respective local bank branches, enhancing effective minimum hiccups.
3. Clearing Transactional reconciliation
- Supervise/oversea Clearing Transactional reconciliation processes, ensuring reconciling items are highlighted on timely basis.
- Be the focal point of contact for coordination between KMBL Branches, NIFT, Sub-clearing agents and SBP for appropriate transaction recording.
- Supervise Non-NIFT KMBL branches for Clearing Transactional processing & settlement.
4. Dispute Management
- Ensure coordination & resolution of complaints related to Clearing Transactions, processes.
- Coordination with KMBL branches, F&A, NIFT Operations Desk, SBP etc. for resolution of issues within allotted turnaround time (TATs).
- Ensure maintenance MIS of logged calls/ issue resolution & periodically report.
5. Coordination with NIFT and MCB over Clearing related issues
- Supervise the 2nd level escalation for effective coordination with NIFT and MCB/UBL for issues related to clearing, reconciliation between KMBL, MCB and NIFT, and other issues arising from time to time for earlier and effective closure.
6. Coordination with Audit Teams
- Coordinate with internal / external audit & SBP inspection teams and provide support in timely resolution of audit/inspection findings.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other attributes
- Preferably Masters (major in Finance or similar discipline).
- Minimum three year Banking experience (preferably in CMD, Reconciliation, F&A).
- Proficient in handling credit documentation & Insurance claim procedures.
- Sound knowledge of financial transactions.
- Good time management skills.
- Strong PC skills including spreadsheet and word processing
- Preferably local candidate.