Call Center Administrator will be responsible for working closely with the business and service users by providing support for their functional and technical issues; and will demonstrate a commitment to working through complex problems and complete tasks with a high level of accuracy with a strong satisfaction focus of users.
The job responsibilities include to the following:
· Have expert knowledge of Call Center CRM/IVR, IRIS, Host, UBPS and other banking payment technologies.
· Provide technical support, system configurations, performance turning and upgrades in projects involving Call Center CRM / IVR, Host Interfacing & IRIS.
· Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
· Ensure that the live systems are up and running with optimal performance.
· Oversees coordination with vendors or internal development teams for the implementation of project.
· Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors/vendors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
· Designs and maintain technical and project documentation and develop presentations.
· Participate in all Call Center CRM/IVR related system testing for all enhancements and new systems.
· Administrate the configuration and tuning of Interfaces between Call Center Network and connected Interfaces.
· Ensure that the functionality deployed in live servers executes smoothly.
· Ensure proper application controls is in place according to the compliance and audit (internal and external).
· Evaluate and execute system enhancement, Change request, related reporting and data extract requests from business users.
Minimum Bachelors in Information Technology or in Computer Science from a reputable university.
· Extensive knowledge and experience of implementation and maintenance of enterprise scale CRM and Contact Center solutions preferably for financial sector. Experience in Genesys Genesys IVR, Genesys CTI and Genesys Administration and reporting is preferred.
· Self-motivated, possesses high level of energy and can take responsibility regarding critical issues.
· Ability to work under pressure, problem solving skills and decision making;
· Thorough knowledge of regulatory requirements, operations, policies & procedures and internal controls.
· Well experience with E-Forms message transformation, formats and transactions flows.
· Experience of web services and APIs IRIS and other system interfacing.
· Support less experienced / junior staff in the solution of difficult problems.
· Ability to lead & guide junior staff technically and administratively.
· Excellent communication and customer service skills, with the ability to deal effectively with all levels of the organization and stakeholders.
Duration and Nature of Previous Experience
· Have a minimum of 3 years plus working experience with Host interfacing, IRIS system and Genesys Call Center Interfaces in a similar environment.