IRIS Administrator will be responsible for working closely with the business and service users by providing support for their functional and technical issues; and will demonstrate a commitment to working through complex problems and complete tasks with a high level of accuracy with a strong satisfaction focus of users.
The job responsibilities include to the following:
· Have expert knowledge of Card Switch, Host, ATMs, POS, UBPS and other payment banking technologies.
· Implement upgrades or changes to the Card Switch and ATMs for performance, security or business benefits.
· Participate in all card/ATM/POS related system testing for all enhancements and new systems.
· Manage technical support for the Card Switch and the devices connected to the Card switch – namely Host, ATM Machines and other payment channels.
· Administrate the configuration and tuning of Interfaces between 1Link Network and Partner Networks.
· Provide technical support in projects involving Card Systems, Host Interfacing & ATMs.
· Managing CIF files and end-to-end card embossing process.
· Maintain and manage system configurations.
· Monitor the performance of the Card Switch, ATMs and payment channels to ensure smooth running of ADC interfaces.
· Ensure that the live systems are up and running with optimal performance.
· Ensure that the functionality deployed in live servers executes smoothly.
· Take appropriate action to anticipate, investigate and resolve problems in related systems and services.
· Coordinate the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures to ensure that the issues once encountered are not repeated.
· Ensure proper application controls is in place according to the compliance and audit (internal and external).
· Evaluate and execute system enhancement, Change request, related reporting and data extract requests from business users.
· Take responsibility for own workload and keep others informed, highlighting potential problems and suggesting solutions to ensure continuity of systems & services (Card Switch System, Host, ATMs, 1Link and UBPS).
Minimum Bachelors in Information Technology or in Computer Science from a reputable university.
· Prior experience on IRIS 5, ATM Framework (T24) and interfacing with IRIS APIs will have preference.
· Well experience with ISO 8583 message formats and transactions flows.
· Experience of web services and APIs for IB/MB and other system interfacing.
· Familiar with Visa/MasterCard and other Payment Network technical system procedures.
· Experience with EMV concepts and implementation will be additional advantage.
· Extensive knowledge of the concepts, characteristics, and capabilities of large-scale computer and multiple platform ADC operations and equipment.
· Highly motivated with an interest in extremely complex problem solving.
· The ability to adapt and learn quickly in a fast paced environment.
· Support less experienced / junior staff in the solution of difficult problems.
· Ability to lead & guide junior staff technically and administratively.
· Excellent communication and customer service skills, with the ability to deal effectively with all levels of the organization and stakeholders.
· Willing to travel across country as required in the course of business requirements.
Duration and Nature of Previous Experience
· Have a minimum of 5 years plus working experience with ATM Switching, Host interfacing, Card Switch systems, ATMs and Card System Interfaces in a similar environment.