This role is primarily responsible to assist manager data reporting cell in timely, accurate and efficient reporting to SBP well in time ensuring completeness/adequacy of information provided. Prepare and execute all customer related data reporting requests for SBP and other regulatory authorities on an ongoing basis. Coordinate with Technology department to ensure up-to-date data is provided for accurate reporting.
1. Data Reporting
· Preparing and arranging reports for submitting to SBP and other regulatory authorities within prescribed timelines.
· Assist manager in data reporting cell in providing accurate and timely information as required by regulators and internal teams.
· Assist manager in data reporting cell in managing and maintaining various credit related data dumps received from different relevant sources and consolidate the same for effective management usage and accurate regulatory reporting.
· Identify, develop and continuously improve processes to ensure overall efficiency in SBP/ Misc. reporting desk.
2. Cross Department Coordination
· Coordinate with IT, Banking System Application Team and other stakeholders for setting up appropriate parameterization for availability of accurate data for further reporting to SBP.
· Coordinate with relevant IT desks for data extraction, where related reports are not available on front-end of systems.
· Preparation and arrangement of regulatory/ misc. reports and ensure they are reflective of the provided latest data.
· Arrange and process miscellaneous reports requested by all other departments at corporate office.
3. Audit & Compliance
· Ensure adherence to all compliance and regulatory requirements.
· Coordinate with internal and external auditors and provide required reports upon requirement(s).
· Coordinate with internal / external audit & SBP inspection team and provide support in timely resolution of audit/inspection findings.
4. Additional Tasks
· Provide valuable feedback, suggest process re-engineering & highlight gaps in applied processes.
· Complete all additional relevant tasks assigned by line manager.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other attributes
Duration and Nature of Previous Experience: