Complaint Handling Officer will be a focal point for timely resolution of customer’s complaints and resolution of disputes. His role is to resolve customer’s issues to ensure that customers are satisfied with the service they have received.
1. Complaint Handling:
· Ensure complaints are handled in a fair and speedy manner taking into account the criteria of Transparency, Accessibility and Effectiveness.
· Ensure complaints are handled in compliance according to the Complaints Handling Policy and ensure coordination/follow up with all departments for resolution of complaints based on SBP guidelines.
· Determine root causes of recurring complaints and formulate improvements to mitigate them
2. Complaint Handling Database & Record Keeping
· Maintain complaint data base on daily basis and prepare different reports for onward submission to the management and State Bank after the review of line Manager.
· Ensure complete documentation of customer dispute.
3. Complaints Follow-up & Satisfaction Survey
· To ensure regular follow ups and escalation with concern units regarding complaints which exceed their specified TAT.
· Take customer feedback, analyze and provide management with a better service solution or an alternate.
4. Other Assignments:
Assisting in any other tasks/Assignment as and when entrusted by Management.
Duration and Nature of Previous Experience: