Responsible for supporting the compensation and benefits team in developing, executing and managing the HR dashboard, employee incentive programs, employee loans and HR metrics.
1. HR Dashboard Reporting & Data Analysis
· Develop various HR reports including headcount and turnover, performance, attrition analysis, and general HR metrics.
· Analyze data for trends through HR metrics identifying critical challenges for the Bank.
· Support HR Operations Team in the processes other key HR Strategic Projects.
· Develop creative methods to educate employees about HR policies and procedures.
2. Employee Incentives
3. Employee Loans
4. Audit Compliance & Support
· Ensure compliance of HR Policies & Procedures & SLAs.
· Ensure minimum audit findings for all types of audit/inspection.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other attributes
Minimum bachelors in Business Administration with a specialization in HR, Commerce or Finance from an HEC recognized / overseas University.
· Approaches work with energy and with a positive, constructive attitude.
· Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Builds strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
· Good understanding of compensation, benefits and incentives.
· Possess strong analytical skills.
· Excellent HR report writing.
· Exhibits and upholds KMBL’s values and social performance objectives