Responsible for achieving business objectives and targets for the assigned partners/locations through proactive relationship & sales management and ensure that Health Insurance becomes a primary contributor to KMBLs product portfolio.
Bancassurance Product Management
- Plan & implement marketing activities for bancassurance products.
- Develop, implement and update bancassurance policies and procedures.
- Ensure target achievement through the sales teams in assigned areas.
- Periodically visit KMBL branches to review performance, identify execution gaps and work with sales hierarchy to ensure filling of gaps for a more efficient and effective sales execution.
- Provide & maintain, on an ongoing basis, a daily sales report, figures, forecasting & any other records which may be required by the management.
- Act as the liaison between branches and insurance companies.
- Keep up-to-date records of sales & performance.
Customer Account & Relationship Management
- Understanding the needs of the end customer & providing appropriate financial solutions through market intelligence.
- Handling of Relationship to aid customer for all his wealth requirements.
- To help coordinate resolution of discrepancies associated to customer documentation.
- Become the knowledge center for bank sales team for bancassurance products.
- Provide training to sales teams on bancassurance products.
- Attending product trainings, to be up to-date with the market developments.
- Contribute to the Banks overall liability sales targets by identifying potential clients and growing a diversified portfolio.
- Ensure customer documentation is complete & in compliance with the banks requirements.
- Ensure compliances to defined SLAs.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other attributes
Preferably a Masters degree in business administration, commerce, accounting, economics, finance from HEC recognized/overseas university.
Strong interpersonal skills and able to work in a challenging environment.
Well versed in sales, particularly of bancassurance products.
Self-starter, assertive, team player with strong analytical skills.
Proficient in MS Office Suite especially MS Excel.
Exhibits and upholds KMBLs values and social performance objectives.
Willing to travel across KMBL network.
Duration and Nature of Previous Experience:
Minimum 5 years of professional experience with 2 years in bancassurance.