Responsible for achieving business objectives and targets for the assigned partners/locations through proactive relationship & sales management and ensure that Health Insurance becomes a primary contributor to KMBL’s product portfolio.
Bancassurance Product Management
- Plan & implement marketing activities for bancassurance products.
- Develop, implement and update bancassurance policies and procedures.
- Ensure target achievement through the sales teams in assigned areas.
- Periodically visit KMBL branches to review performance, identify execution gaps and work with sales hierarchy to ensure filling of gaps for a more efficient and effective sales execution.
- Provide & maintain, on an ongoing basis, a daily sales report, figures, forecasting & any other records which may be required by the management.
- Act as the liaison between branches and insurance companies.
- Keep up-to-date records of sales & performance.
Customer Account & Relationship Management
- Understanding the needs of the end customer & providing appropriate financial solutions through market intelligence.
- Handling of Relationship to aid customer for all his wealth requirements.
- To help coordinate resolution of discrepancies associated to customer documentation.
- Become the knowledge center for bank sales team for bancassurance products.
- Provide training to sales teams on bancassurance products.
- Attending product trainings, to be up to-date with the market developments.
- Contribute to the Bank’s overall liability sales targets by identifying potential clients and growing a diversified portfolio.
- Ensure customer documentation is complete & in compliance with the bank’s requirements.
- Ensure compliances to defined SLAs.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other attributes
Preferably a Master’s degree in business administration, commerce, accounting, economics, finance from HEC recognized/overseas university.
• Strong interpersonal skills and able to work in a challenging environment.
• Well versed in sales, particularly of bancassurance products.
• Self-starter, assertive, team player with strong analytical skills.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite especially MS Excel.
• Exhibits and upholds KMBL’s values and social performance objectives.
• Willing to travel across KMBL network.
Duration and Nature of Previous Experience:
Minimum 5 years of professional experience with 2 years in bancassurance.