Responsible for working closely with users by performing programming pertaining to new developments. He/she will demonstrate a commitment to working through complex problems and complete tasks with a high level of accuracy and a strong customer satisfaction focus.
The job responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Provide technical guidance to Software Engineers.
- Perform system requirements analysis, development, testing and maintenance.
- Support and document business application and software functionality.
- Provide support in the development of implementation plans for change for the introduction of new functionality or services.
- Evaluate and perform design tradeoffs regarding the architecture and software components.
- Create/maintain database schemas.
- Configure Windows/Linux OS requirements.
Maintain standards compliance.
- Minimum Bachelors in Information Technology or in Computer Science with emphasis on Software Engineering from an HEC recognized / overseas university.
- Strong technical skills in .Net Technologies, ASP .Net Using C#, SQL Server 2008 R2, Oracle 11G, MySQL, VSS/SVN, Drupal, PHP 5.4
- Good command on DDL & DML
- Sound knowledge of software development environments
- The ability to adapt and learn quickly in a fast paced environment.
- A fully hands-on professional who is able to work independently
- Understanding of corporate culture along with team leading skills
- Highly motivated with an interest in solving problems
- Willing to travel across country as required in the course of business requirements
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, with the ability to deal effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Exhibits and upholds KMBLs values and social performance objectives.
Duration and Nature of Previous Experience
Have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar environment, preferably banking