T24 Senior Technical Analyst is responsible for development and project implementation for core banking and integrated interfaces.
Operations and Support:
- User complaint resolution and incident management within the defined Service Level Agreement.
- Coordinate and manage T24 vendor support management, review contracts give recommendations for improvement.
Projects and Training:
- Responsible for T24 project and major developments in core banking T24 and related interfaces.
- To design and implement solution as per the best industry practices.
- Assist line manager in creating and implementing a strategic plan to improve supportability of the Interfaces and T24 Applications.
- Help impart development knowledge and skills to the IT team.
- Supervise and train IT team members that are involved with T24 project implementation, in application development and interfaces especially pertaining to core banking application.
- Facilitate meeting/workshops with Business/IT stakeholders in relation to T24
- Ensure completion of assigned projects within stipulated timelines and budget constraints.
IT Governance & Reporting:
- Develop, implement and monitor KPIs and report to senior management.
- Develop and recommend ongoing IT internal process refinement and improvements.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the T24 related technical diagrams, documentation & presentations.
- Produce regular reports on service performance and achievement to the departments and to CIO.
- Address and close audit findings/observations within the give timelines.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other attributes
- Minimum Bachelors and preferably Masters in Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer Engineering with emphasis on ICT related subjects from an HEC recognized / reputable foreign university.
- Must have good programming knowledge in Info basic programming, web services, Templates, Versions, Enquiry, Multi thread Routines and Open Financial Services (OFS).
- Strong working knowledge in TAFJ, Arrangement Architecture and TWS.
- Should have hands on working knowledge of R14 or above.
- Should have experience in Core Banking projects.
- Development & Maintenance. Exposure in Upgrade would be an added advantage.
- Should be able to provide solution/approach for the gaps/requirements/enhancements identified in T24 system.
- Should be able to comprehend the configurations & customization requirements, provide Technical solution, wherever applicable.
- Knowledge in UNIX Scripting is preferred.
- Should have good knowledge in Temenos Enterprise Framework like connectivity, integration, web services and monitoring framework.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Highly developed facilitation and business communication skills.
- Possess strong decision making skills.
- Have knowledge of project management and ITIL
- Have the ability to exercise good judgment in analyzing, appraising, evaluating, and solving problems of difficult procedural or technical nature.
- Demonstrate aptitude for creativity, innovation, and learning new technologies.
- Be able to quickly assimilate contingency plans during crisis situations or major outages.
- Have good knowledge of Temenos T24 architecture, Environment management, SAN.
- Experience in T24 installation, configuration, upgrade, performance monitoring, build control and patch releases.
- Exhibits and upholds KMBLs values and social performance objectives.
- Duration and nature of previous experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience in positions of steadily increasing responsibility in T24 Development