Job Objective: Responsible for processing of account opening, maintenance, Chequebook, term deposit, remittances, clearing, internal & on-line transfers and other general banking transactions within stipulated turnaround time, maintain database for reporting/record and assist OM in branch operations as per KBL policies and SBP guidelines.
- Minimum 14 years of education from HEC recognized university, in business administration/commerce/accounting/ finance or economics.
- Cash handling experience in banks or financial/corporate sector will be preferred.
- Knowledge of SBP regulations on branch banking and cash management
- Customer focused and good team member
- Proficient in accounting software, word processing, spreadsheet, email and internet