Loan Officer MSME is the primary point of contact with all MSME clients in assigned area. Responsible for generating new MSME clients, processing relevant loan documentations and monitoring loan portfolio. Ensure prompt delivery, repayment of MSME loans and provide periodic portfolio information.
- Market & sell KMBL MSME loan product – maximum loan amount up to Rs. 500,000.
- Identify new MSME/ small business enterprises in the assigned area, and achieve monthly targets.
- Develop and analyze financial statements of the MSMEs in order to access the financial soundness of the business and his repayment capacity.
- Conduct loan appraisal, collect and verify detailed information (personal, business, guaranties and collateral pertaining to MSMEs) to open new MSME loan accounts.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other attributes:
- 16 years of education in Business Administration, Commerce/accounting from HEC recognized university.
- Well organized with good communication & time management skills.
- Basic MS Office skills particularly MS Excel.
- Should have a motorbike and driving license as it is a field job.
- Age not exceeding 30 years.