T24 Senior System Administrator is responsible for administering T24 Application, managing business users requirements and providing technical support across bank.
Operations and Support:
- Management and Administration of Temenos T24 application.
- Managing 24x7 technical support operations of T24 and related activities.
- Installation, Integration and configuration of T24 application with Web Logic (Oracle web server) and related softwares.
- User complaint resolution and incident management within the defined Service Level Agreement.
- Ensure root-cause analysis is completed for all service outages.
- Performance Tuning and optimization of T24 application.
- Patches management as per defined Standard Operating Procedure.
- Management and execution of COB processes.
- Core Banking Disaster recovery procedures and documentation. Ensure any potential shortfalls are identified are corrected.
- Provide high level of customer service to internal customers and helps conduct reviews of Internal SLAs.
- Coordinate and manage T24 vendor support management, review contracts give recommendations for improvement.
- Responsible for scheduled and Adhoc backups and keeping track of backups as per the retention policy.
- Responsible for T24 Test Environment Creations & Support.
Projects and Training:
- Planning and execution of future strategy of the Temenos T24 environment including preventive maintenance and projections.
- Assist line manager in creating and implementing a strategic plan to improve supportability of the infrastructure.
- Lead Core Banking (T-24) Application maintenance and administration during and after implementation of the project.
- Help impart T-24 infrastructure maintenance and administration knowledge and skills to the IT team.
- Supervise and train IT team members that are involved with T24 project implementation, in application maintenance and administration especially pertaining to core banking application.
- Facilitate meeting/workshops with Business/IT stakeholders in relation to T24
- Ensure completion of assigned projects within stipulated timelines and budget constraints.
IT Governance & Reporting:
- Develop, Implement and maintain all operational processes, procedures and policies related to T24 application.
- Develop, implement and monitor KPIs and report to senior management.
- Develop and recommend ongoing IT internal process refinement and improvements.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the T24 related technical diagrams, documentation & presentations.
- Produce regular reports on service performance and achievement to the departments and to CIO.
- Manage and ensure changes are processed through Change Management Procedure.
- Address and close audit findings/observations within the give timelines.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other attributes
- Minimum Bachelors and preferably Masters in Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer Engineering with emphasis on ICT related subjects from an HEC recognized / reputable foreign university.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, with the ability to deal effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information.
- Highly developed facilitation and business communication skills.
- Possess strong decision making skills.
- Have knowledge of project management.
- Experienced in developing, implementing and testing disaster recovery plans.
- Be current with knowledge of relevant technologies that encompass telecommunications, LAN/WAN, operating systems, servers, networks and security devices, internet/web-based systems.
- Good contract negotiation/vendor relationship management skills.
- Have the ability to exercise good judgment in analyzing, appraising, evaluating, and solving problems of difficult procedural or technical nature.
- Demonstrate aptitude for creativity, innovation, and learning new technologies.
- Be willing and able to travel across KMBLs branch network based on business requirements.
- Be able to quickly assimilate contingency plans during crisis situations or major outages.
- Have good knowledge of Temenos T24 architecture, Shell scripting, Environment management, SAN, file system monitoring, web logic, replication software for high availability and capacity planning.
- Experience in T24 installation, configuration, upgrade, performance monitoring, build control, mutli-serve and patch releases.
- Exhibits and upholds KMBLs values and social performance objectives.
Duration and Nature of Previous Experience
- Minimum of 8 years experience in positions of steadily increasing responsibility, including 5 years of supervisory experience in managing T24 application.
- Prior work experience in implementing and managing core IT infrastructure in a banking environment is required. Candidates with experience in managing environments running Oracle Engineered Systems (Exlogic and/or Exadata) will be given preference.