Responsible for Asset & Liability business growth, business planning, lead branch effectively to ensure achievement of sales and profitability objectives, manage customer relationships to meet internal service standards, enforce implementation of processes in sales, service, and delivery to customer in accordance with KMBL policies and SBP regulations.
Key Responsibility Areas (KRAs)
- Business Planning: Prepare annual business plan, set realistic and achievable targets with deadlines for branch staff, regularly track and review performance.
- Business Development: Identify potential customers for asset and liability products and develop business to achieve sales targets and cross sell, while ensuring the laid down sales process.
- Portfolio Management: Portfolio verification and proactive collection perusal ensuring key portfolio quality indicators are within the assigned benchmarks.
- Profitability: Maximize revenue generation, contain cost of running the branch and ensure branch profitability through sustainable business growth.
- Service Quality: Manage customer relationships and meet internal service standards and ensure no service related complaints are received from customers. Ensure branch merchandising and coordination with marketing.
- Compliance: Enforce implementation of processes in sales, service, and delivery to customer in accordance with KMBL policies and SBP regulations. Ensure effective and standardized internal control and reporting as per defined procedures. Adhere compliance on Know Your Customer (KYC) & Anti Money Laundering (AML) during the entire relationship of the customer with KMBL and review branch operations report.
- Staff Management/Development: Supervise branch asset & liability teams. Develop teams' performance on KMBL products/ processes and ensure refreshing their knowledge through time to time interventions. Also ascertain the training and development needs of asset & liability teams, beyond branch capability and recommend them for appropriate training in order to close skill gap.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other attributes
- Preferably 16 years of education from foreign/HEC recognized university, in business administration/commerce/accounting/ finance or economics.
- Minimum 2 years experience as RM asset/liability, PB or OM; minimum 5 years of total experience with a financial institution.
- Sound knowledge of KMBL products/processes and policies
- Skilled in business planning, asset & liability sales retail banking, customer service & distribution practices.
- Thorough understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements for each of the products.
- Customer focused with strong analytical and teamwork skills
- Capable of managing staff performance
- Proficient in MS Office suite i.e. word processing and spreadsheet applications in addition to accounting software.
- Exhibits and upholds KMBLs values and social performance objectives.