Manage and execute all customer related data reporting requests for regulatory, internal and external stakeholders on an ongoing basis. Development of MIS and liaison with all related stakeholders in collating necessary information and coordinating with auditors. Coordinate with relevant IT desks to ensure up-to-date data is available for accurate reporting.
- Ensure customer related reports for credit and liability data are prepared and shared with departments within stipulated timelines.
- Ensure regulatory reports are prepared, completed and shared with the relevant authorities as per stipulated guidelines.
- To manage and maintain various data dumps received from different relevant sources and consolidate the same for effective management usage.
- To provide accurate and timely information as required by regulators and internal teams.
- Identify, develop and continuously improve processes to ensure overall efficiency in reporting cell.
Cross Department Coordination
- Liaise with IT, Banking System Application Team and other stakeholders for setting up appropriate parameterization for availability of accurate reporting in system.
- Coordinate with relevant IT desks for data extraction, where related reports are not available on front-end of systems.
- Supervise all reports and ensure they are reflective of the provided latest data.
- Process report requested by all other departments at corporate office.
Audit & Compliance
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors and provide required customer related reports upon requirement(s).
- Ensure that the data reporting function adheres to all compliance and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Coordinate with internal / external audit & SBP inspection and provide support in timely resolution of audit/inspection findings
Additional Tasks and Quality Feedback
- Provide valuable feedback, suggest process re-engineering & highlight gaps in applied processes.
- Complete all additional relevant tasks assigned by line manager.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other attributes
- Preferably a post graduate degree in Commerce /Business administration with specializations in credit management or/and banking & finance or Master in IT/Computer Science from a HEC recognized / overseas institute.
- Well versed with microfinance with excellent knowledge of prudential regulations and Bank reporting guidelines.
- Sound knowledge of banking products, regulatory reporting requirements, financial transactions and asset/liability operations management with excellent time management skills.
- Have strong IT investigation / analytical skills and thoroughly understand IT networks / systems / applications / platforms and databases.
- Communicates well in interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written environments.
- Skills in managing, supervising, motivating staff / team / subordinates and delegate authorities appropriately.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment. Flexible individual having good social attributes.
- Negotiator, self-starter, assertive and a team player.
- Exhibits and upholds KBLs values and social performance objectives.
- Willing to travel across KBL network.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
Duration and Nature of Previous Experience:
- Preferably 6-8 years experience of MIS and regulatory reporting. Exposure to Microfinance / Consumer Banking / Retail / Asset / Liability & Regulatory Reporting experience in local financial institutions / multinational environment is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years experience required as team lead or managerial level in Regulatory/Financial Reporting at Head Office level.
- Practical experience in Core banking system implementation preferred.