Organize and oversee all security operations of KMBL to create and preserve an environment where employees, visitors and property are safe and well-protected.
Safety & Security Management
- Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures
- Provide detailed input on existing security systems and contingency plans and propose improvements.
- Coordinate with management to determine operational needs.
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific incidents / events.
- Coordinate staff when responding to emergencies and alarms.
- Supervise internal security unit ensure it is operations 24/7 and incidents are reported timely and accurately.
- Investigate and resolve any security related issues.
- Control budgets for security operations and monitor expenses.
Security Training and Reporting
- Prepare and implement various security trainings for KMBL staff.
- Review reports on incidents and breaches at both branch and corporate office level.
- Create reports for management on security status.
- Coordinate with security vendors for the supply of equipment and guards.
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology).
- Provide admin team with support as and when required.
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other attributes
- Masters Degree; Further education in security administration or similar field will be an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures.
- Solid understanding of budgeting and statistical data analysis.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Committed and reliable.
- Willing to travel across KMBL network.
- Exhibits and upholds KMBLs values and social performance objectives.
Duration and Nature of Previous Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in security or a similar position. Experience using relevant technology & equipment (e.g. CCTV) and emergency response planning.
- Candidates from a military / armed forces background will be given preference