Job Objective Develops Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans (BCP/DRP) for all segment/units of the Bank and kept them current at all times by immediately incorporating all changes/amendments in systems, applications, structures, products, services and etc. Key Responsibilities Updation BCP/DR Plan
- Prepare BCP/DR plan and obtain approval of competent authority.
- Ensure BCP/DR Plan is disseminated across the network for all areas of the organization.
- Ensure BCP/DRP plan remained current with respect to all system, application, structural, etc. changes and updations.
Training & Query Management
- Translate BCP & DR plan into training modules for the user's trainings and expert delivery of subjective trainings.
- Perform as a focal point for addressing & answering queries related to BCP & DR.
Focal Point in case of actual BCP
- Be the focal contact point in case of any actual BCP scenario,
- Coordinate with all stakeholders including effected segment, APS, BCP planning committee, relevant desks at Corporate Office etc. to handle the situation amicably and effectively in line with BCP plan.
- Prepare report on BCP instances and action taken along with evaluation of BCP plan and present the same in BCP planning committee.
Testing of BCP
- Coordinate with stakeholders to have BCP plan tested across the network on given intervals.
- Prepare report on BCP testing exercises along with evaluation of BCP plan and present the same in BCP planning committee.
- Interact with Internal /External Auditors as well as SBP inspection teams BCP & DR related findings/comments.
- Any other relevant assignment assigned by line manager.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other attributes
- Masters degree in Business Administration or Finance from an HEC recognized/overseas university. Certification in IBP will be an added advantage.
- 5-10 years of banking experience preferably relative to BCP & DR at any commercial bank.
- Knowledge of SBP & SECP regulations is a pre requisite.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Sound understanding of banking regulations. Incumbents role as banking operations trainer will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office suite.
- Willing to travel across KBL network.