Manage, develop and implement the credit risk functions for the bank in line with the Risk Management Policy and framework, adhering to best international standards and practices.
- Assist in development and ongoing review of risk appetite, policy, procedures and limits in order to ensure that losses associated with potential default may be avoided. Propose risk limits for credit risk on portfolio basis to assess that credit risk remains within the risk appetite approved by the BOD.
- Assist in review of credit policy, credit procedures, CAD procedures, business strategy and collection & default management strategies. Recommend collection & default benchmarks / efficiency rates bank-wide basis.
- Assist in development of the stress testing scenarios and in setting risk limits for credit risk on portfolio basis to assess that credit risk remains within the risk appetite approved by the BOD. Conduct gap analysis and propose risk mitigants to avoid potential risks.
- Review compiled and consolidated periodic reports and analysis of explanations for trends & deviations. Assist in preparation of regular scheduled business and credit risk reports and presentations for management, RMC, and BRMC. Compile analysis of compliance status inclusive of explanations for trends & deviations. Ongoing monitoring, analyses and timely reporting of credit risk.
- Transactional review of MSME portfolio on sample basis, including but not limited to credit worthiness, reputation, purpose/utilization of the credit, repayment capacity, collateral adequacy, terms and conditions etc to determine the overall risk profile. Random visits of branches to check whether practices are in line with policies, procedures and regulations.
- Update the reporting requirements in the light of changing market dynamics to strengthen the reporting framework and presentation formats for portfolio analysis. Support analysis of various dimensions of credit portfolios.
- Any Other tasks assigned by Chief Risk Officer/Head Credit Risk
- MBA Finance / M.Com, M.Sc. (with Finance subjects) from recognized institution
- 1 - 2 years experience of audit / credit / financial accounts / risk management in an audit firm or corporate / multinational organization preferably in Banks.
- Strong understanding of credit covenants and regularity requirements.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Good PC skills including word processing, advanced spreadsheet capabilities and software for analyzing research.
- Willing to travel across KBL network.