Support internal and external communication teams by developing engaging and effective content for both internal and external stakeholders.
Internal Communications & PR
- Develop engaging content for Khushhali Bank Internal communication channels & PR i.e. Presentations, Staff emails, Intranet, social Media, process write-ups, whitepapers, Press releases, Presidents messaging and other content as required.
- Develop relevant and effective external communications for brand building and strategic marketing campaigns including content for marketing collaterals, website, digital and social media marketing, blogs etc.
- Maintain integrity, secrecy and sanctity in all the activities performed.
- Maintain record of content and relevant data for future use or reference.
- Communicate within and outside the department as and when required in order to understand requirements, fetch information and seek approvals of designs.
- Complete any additional relevant tasks as required.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other attributes
- Preferably Bachelors degree in marketing, journalism, communications.
- Exceptional business writing skills with the ability to visualize as well as convey a message into relevant and interesting content.
- Experience with creating high quality content for digital consumption, including writing for the Web & social media.
- Strong editing and proofreading skills to ensure a high level of quality control.
- Knowledge of content strategy development.
- Writing high quality content/ product descriptions for various channels of communication.
- Communicates well in interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written environments.
- Demonstrate high levels of creativity and enthusiasm.
- Able to multitask and have excellent time management skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Exhibits and upholds KMBLs values and social performance objectives.
- Willing to travel across KMBL network.
Duration and Nature of Previous Experience:
- Minimum 1 years of experience in a similar position.