Responsible for translating marketing strategy into a visual language that speaks to the target audience and expresses brand equity. In addition, design graphics for both internal and external communication including marketing campaigns, media products, collaterals, stationary, website and intranet.
- Prepare designs for all kind of marketing material such as print and digital ads.
- Design visual themes, artwork and promotional grid for events and activities.
- Design promotional campaigns and image building ads for image enhancement.
- Design HTML letters, web designs, multimedia presentations and videos for promotions.
- Design give-away and gift items for merchandise and P.R.
- Design fascia, signage, boards, posters, banners and other material for in-branch promotions and internal marketing.
- Design and create elegant and useful interfaces that make an emotional connection with a broad customer base.
- Manage multiple projects and ensure that all designs are interpreted and implemented as specified and meet all business requirements.
Design Management & Branding Compliance
- Ensure compliance to brand ID guidelines in all marketing communications.
- Define specifications for printing and promotional materials.
- Check and verify the quality of marketing material to ensure compliance to the prescribed specifications.
- Scrutinize, select and use best possible and appropriate visuals and photographs in the marketing material.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing.
- Maintain integrity and confidentiality in all the activities performed.
- Maintain record of photographs, videos, designs, and data for future use or reference.
- Communicate within and outside the department as and when required in order to understand requirements, gather information and seek approvals of designs.
- Maintain and enhance proficiency in the use of computer hardware and software used to perform the job.
- Complete any additional relevant tasks as required.
- Preferably Bs. (Hons) / BCS / BFA and Diploma in Graphics Designing from an HEC recognized / overseas University.
- Communicates well in interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written environments.
- Demonstrate high levels of creativity and enthusiasm.
- Able to multitask and have excellent time management skills.
- Self-starter, assertive and a team player.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Skilled in various designing softwares including CorelDraw & Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Exhibits and upholds KMBLs values and social performance objectives.
- Willing to travel across KMBL network.
Duration and Nature of Previous Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position