Software Engineer is responsible for development & enhancement of existing software applications including developing, modifying and maintaining applications with a high level of accuracy and focus on customer satisfaction.
- Perform system requirements analysis, development, testing and maintenance.
- Perform design tradeoffs regarding the architecture and software components.
- Maintain and document business application & software functionality.
- Configure Windows/Linux OS environments.
- Create/maintain database schemas and database scripts.
- Maintain and comply standards/ compliance.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other Attribute
- Minimum Bachelors in Information Technology or in Computer Science with emphasis on Software Engineering from HEC recognized university.
- Sound knowledge of contemporary software development methodologies & environments.
- Strong technical skills in .Net Technologies, C#, SQL Server 2005 / 2008, Oracle, MySQL, VSS/SVN.
- Good command on DDL & DML.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Highly motivated with an interest in solving problems.
- Good communication and customer service skills, with the ability to deal effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Able to do Software reengineering and reverse-engineering.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Exhibits and upholds KBLs values and social performance objectives.
Duration and Nature of Previous Experience:
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar environment.