- Responsible for facilitating business growth through sale of liability products including building profitable client relationships, maintaining effective deposit portfolio management and standards of service quality in compliance with applicable policies and procedures.
- Identify potential deposit customers and develop diversified liability portfolio to achieve individual & liability sales team targets.
- Be a primary point of contact with all deposit clients.
- Understand customers’ financial as well as investment needs.
- Ensure effective market and customer coverage.
- Maintain steady growth in market share.
- Ensure cross-selling of all other KMBL products and services.
- Effective Portfolio Management:
- Maintain deposit portfolio as per defined portfolio quality benchmarks.
- Ensure staff is achieving pre-defined portfolio benchmarks.
- Meet internal service standards and ensure no service related complaints are received from customers.
- Ensure staff is maintaining service standards and
- Ensure compliance in sales, service, and delivery to customer particularly in context of Know Your Customer (KYC) & Anti Money Laundering (AML) in accordance with KMBL policies.
- Monitor & evaluate performance of branch liability staff.
- Capacity building of branch liability staff for improving performance & impart operational trainings.
- Expertise in selling financial products.
- In-depth knowledge of liability products and services.
- Strong analytical and customer service skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Exhibits and upholds KMBL’s values and social performance objectives.
- 16 years of education preferably in Banking / Business / Commerce / Management / Accounting & Finance / Economics or any suitable discipline.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in banking preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value talent diversity at our Bank.
We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, gender, marital status, race, religion, or disability status.
Therefore, all qualified candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply on our positions. Required Skills
Official Assignments, Customer Dealing, Communication Skills,