Responsible for direction, coordination, and evaluation of SE & Micro-Housing assets business. Lead the SE & Micro-Housing Unit effectively to ensure the achievement of asset product sale and profitability objectives in accordance with KMBL policies and SBP regulations. Serve the customers within target market in an exemplary manner, manage staff performance and development. Ensure appropriate customer facilitation in line with regulatory framework on Fair Treatment of Customer.
What will You Do
Business Planning & Growth
- Assist line Manager in business planning, growth and execution of approved plans. Meet or exceed portfolio targets for number of customers, volume, revenue & net profit. Generate new prospects besides managing existing relations. Structure & negotiate deals with SE and Housing Segment. Ensure timely credit approval & disbursement of funds.
- Conduct periodic market segmentation analysis to Identify potential SE& Housing loans segments and ensure business growth to achieve the assigned SE & Housing products sales targets, Relationship Executives productivity benchmarks and cross selling of other products to both existing & New customers.
- Scrutinize and verify information, documents, collateral and other details regarding applicants as narrated in the loan agreement. Ensure genuineness of loan requirement, business, applicant, guarantor and collateral to ensure that loan will not be hijacked or misused. Ensure RE & borrower level portfolio monitoring through on site verification and review of lending practices and collaterals.
- Regular Portfolio performance review and proactive collection perusal through desk reviews & field follow-ups ensuring key portfolio and collection indicators are within the assigned benchmarks. Ensure portfolio diversification as per market segmentation and recommend/review loan to eligible borrower after complete due diligence & on site verification
- Ensure RE & borrower level portfolio monitoring through on site verification and review of lending practices and collaterals. Ensure to comply with portfolio risk benchmarks and take immediate corrective measures in consultation with line manager & a per defined collection ethics. In case of default take necessary actions as per policy to ensure timely recovery. Watch List & NPLs monitoring and make efforts for recovery out of court.
- Monitor utilization of facilities by customer. Manage existing relationships apart from generating new leads as per portfolio mix bench marks through high service excellence. Ensure optimum resource utilization. Gain insight on competitor's product offerings for SE& Housing clients and provide feedback to the line manager. Maintain good relationship with SE & Housing clients and promptly address their queries regarding loan and other banking facilities. Meet internal service standards and ensure no service related complaints are received from customers. Address customer complaints in line with KMBL complaint handling & SBP FTC guideline
- Ensure policy compliance in products sales & Portfolio Management, products & services delivery to customers.
- Target low risk rating in portfolio and field related operations.
- Ensure effective and standardized internal control, and report as per KMBL policies and SBP regulations.
- Effectively manage team, identify skill gap and impart on job training to make their team knowledge and skills in accordance with their job requirement.
- Intimate HR department for training and development needs of team / individual. Conduct daily, weekly, Monthly sales planning & performance review meetings with respective REs.
What you Need:
- Preferably Master’s degree from HEC recognized /Overseas University, in business administration/banking & finance/commerce/accounting / agriculture or economics.
- Minimum 6 months to 1.5 years of experience required as Relationship Executive or 1 year experience as TL in other banks looking after SE portfolio.
- Sound knowledge of MSME/SE & Housing products/processes and policies.
- Thorough understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements for MSME/SE products.
- Adaptability/flexibility in field work, relocation and extended working hours.
- Willing to work anywhere in Pakistan subjected to business requirement
- Excellent understating of mathematical calculations, financial analysis and ratios.
- Exhibits and upholds highest ethical, integrity and social performance values.
- Well organized with excellent communication & time management skills.
- Good analytical & customer verification skills.
- Customer focused and good understanding of MSME/SE & Micro-Housing market segments.
- Strong understanding of banking products especially credit products.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a clear sales focus.
- Strong People Management, leadership skills and ability to influence.
- Good Team Player with sound business planning skills.
Financial Analyses, Business Planning, Customer Service Management, People Management,