What You Will DO
- Ensure complaints are handled in a fair and speedy manner taking into account the criteria of Transparency, Accessibility and Effectiveness.
- Ensure complaints are handled in compliance according to the Complaints Handling Policy & Procedures and ensure coordination/follow up with all departments for resolution of complaints based on SBP guidelines.
- Determine root causes of recurring complaints and formulate improvements to mitigate them.
Complaint Handling Database, Customer Communication & Record Keeping
- Maintain complaint data base on daily basis and prepare periodic reports for onward submission to the management and State Bank after the review of line Manager.
- Ensure that 100% customers are informed regarding status of their complaints on timely basis as defined by SBP
- Ensure complete documentation of customer complaints.
Complaints Resolution Satisfaction
- Ensure at-least 90% of the complaints handled by CHO are resolved within TAT
- To ensure regular follow ups and escalation with concern units regarding complaints which exceed their specified TAT.
- Take customer feedback, analyze and provide management with a better service solution or an alternate.
Complaints logged through other channels
- Ensure to collate and maintain database on monthly basis for all complaints logged through other channels including branches, area office, regional office, SBP, BMP, FIA, etc.
- Preparation and submission of monthly comprehensive report for all complaints on monthly basis reflecting different aspects including nature of complaints, recurring complaints, exceeding TAT, internal & external frauds, complaints against specific service or product, etc.
- To compile submit regulatory reports as advised by SBP and other regulators.
- To compile and submit complaint trend analysis and other internal reports to line manager.
- To ensure comprehensive complaint analysis for submission to line manager into bank’s annual report.
- Assisting in any relevant tasks assigned by line manager.
What you Need To Have
- Minimum Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Commerce or relevant from a recognized institution.
- According to Prospects, complaint’s officer should possess strong communication skills and have the ability to communicate effectively in writing.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure, as well as maintain a professional attitude and smart personal appearance, is also required.
- Ethical, focused on treating customers fairly
- Courteous yet assertive, trustworthy and reliable
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communications skills, respect for customer and business confidentiality
- Ability to ‘self-start’ and organize a complex workload and work to strict deadlines Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Willing to travel.
- Exhibits and upholds KMBL’s values and social performance objectives.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
Committed to Customer Services, Complaint Management, Complaint Investigations,