- Responsible for executing, maintaining and monitoring applicability, and compliance of laws, regulations, guidelines and recommendations (especially FATF) regarding Anti Money Laundering (AML), Combating the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) and Targeted Financial Sanctions (TFS).
Compliance of KYC/AML/CFT Policy & Procedures:
- Assist the MFCC in the development and implementation of AML/KYC/CFT/TFS policy and procedures.
- Assist line manager in assessing ML/TF risk posed to the Bank and effective implementation of controls commensurate with the level of ML/TF risk posed from different channels.
Transaction Monitoring & Alert Management:
- Investigate, review and close ML/TF related alerts generated through FCM or received through any other sources as per Bank’s procedures.
- Ensure effective record keeping of documentary proofs, EDD information, and analysis done to report / close the transactional alerts either generated through FCM or received from branch / department for investigation.
- Ensure timely implementation of recommendations for resolution of issues identified during transaction monitoring activity.
- Assist line manager in conducting gap assessment exercise over transaction monitoring rules and implementation of required controls.
CTR & STR Reporting:
- Monitoring & reporting of Currency Transactions generated through reports developed in Core Banking System, Business Insight or received from branches.
- Ensure timely & accurate submission of STRs/CTRs to FMU on goAML as per SBP’s regulations and KYC/AML/CFT Procedural Manual of the Bank.
- Ensuing proper record management of CTRs/STR related documents as per PRs and KYC/AML/CFT Procedural Manual of the Bank.
- Support line manager in responding to queries by FMU regarding submitted CTR/ STR or any other financial intelligence.
- Compliance of UNSC Sanction Regime
- Investigate, review and resolve sanction’s related alerts in efficient manner.
- Review and processing of Skip proposals generated from Branch.
- Assisting in any relevant tasks/Assignment by line manager.
- Bachelorr’s Degree in Business Administration/Finance/Economics/Commerce from an HEC recognized/overseas institution.
- Good knowledge of all the aspects of customer due diligence and anti-money laundering from the basic to the advanced level.
- Have a strong understanding of the different types of customers, identify early warning signals, gain information about money laundering and its stages, recognize Prudential Regulations, categories suspicious activities and finally understand transaction monitoring.
- Should possess excellent writing and communication skills.
- Well organized with good analytical and teamwork skills.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure, and work in a changing environment.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Willing to travel Across KMBL network.
- Exhibits and upholds KMBL’s values and social performance objectives.
Duration and Nature of Previous Experience:
- 2 years of experience in a financial environment. Exposure to Banking Operations, experience and knowledge of AML/CFT regulations, AML/CFT Act and best practices will be an added advantage.