Responsible for Asset & Liability business growth, business planning, lead branch effectively to ensure achievement of sales and profitability objectives, manage customer relationships to meet internal service standards, enforce implementation of processes in sales, service, and delivery to customer in accordance with KMBL policies and SBP regulations.Key Responsibility Areas (KRAs)Business Planning:
- Assist MSD and Area Manager in preparing annual business plan for the branch asset and liability business and for other products and services.
- Set realistic and achievable targets with deadlines for branch staff, regularly track and review performance.
- Ensure business growth in all products and services in line with branch business plan and market potential.
- Identify potential customers for liability products, develop a diversified deposit portfolio while ensuring the cost of deposit is within benchmarks given by Head Office.
- Develop a culture of cross-selling of all KMBL products and services within the branch through regular training and capacity building of the team.
- Portfolio verification and proactive collection perusal ensuring key portfolio quality indicators are within the assigned benchmarks.
- Ensure effective role of AQS to improve branch portfolio quality and diversification
- Maximize revenue generation, contain cost of running the branch and ensure branch profitability through sustainable business growth.
- Manage customer relationships and meet internal service standards and ensure no service related complaints are received from customers.
- Ensure branch merchandising and coordination with marketing.
- Enforce implementation of processes in sales, service, and delivery to customer in accordance with KMBL policies and SBP regulations.
- Identify red flags and take immediate corrective measures in consultation with area management.
- Ensure effective and standardized internal control and reporting as per defined procedures.
- Adhere compliance on Know Your Customer (KYC) & Anti Money Laundering (AML) during the entire relationship of the customer with KMBL and review branch operations report.
- Supervise branch Operations, Asset & Liability teams.
- Develop teams' performance on KMBL products/ processes and ensure refreshing their knowledge through periodic refreshers.
- Ascertain the training and development needs of asset & liability teams, beyond branch capability and recommend them for appropriate training in order to fill skill gap.
- Preferably 16 years of education from foreign/HEC recognized university, in business administration/commerce/accounting/ finance or economics.
Duration and nature of previous experience:
- Skilled in business planning, asset & liability sales retail banking, customer service & distribution practices.
- Sound knowledge of KMBL products/processes and policies
- Thorough understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements for each of the products.
- Customer focused with strong analytical and teamwork skills
- Capable of managing staff performance
- Proficient in MS Office suite i.e. word processing and spreadsheet applications in addition to accounting software.
- Exhibits and upholds KMBL’s values and social performance objectives.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as RM asset/liability, PB or OM; minimum 5 years of total experience with a financial institution.
Sales, Team Player, Leadership, Branch Accounting, Branch Operation, Branch Administration,