Middleware Officer is responsible to provide all Middleware support related to WEBLOGIG and JBOSS Like Web logic/JBOSS clustering, OSB, Identity Management, Enterprise Manager, JVM, JMS & WEBLOGIC administration activities across the Bank. Key ResponsibilitiesMiddleware Operations & Support
Middleware Security and Audit
- Manage, coordinate and implement middleware software upgrades, patches & hot fixes
- Installation , configuration, up-gradation and administration of Middleware products end-to-end
- Administration support for Oracle Fusion Middleware products like Oracle Weblogic Server, Application Server, Identity Management, Oracle Web Center, JBOSS, Oracle Coherence, Application Server security, Oracle Enterprise Messaging Service, Oracle Enterprise Service Bus, Oracle Data Integrator, Oracle Web Service Manager, Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Middleware Clustering , HA and DR administration & Configuration
- Carrying out Middleware Thread Dump , Heap dump, GC dump, JROCKET and root cause analysis & resolution
- Configuration & Troubleshooting of JMS queues , MDBs, JAR/ EAR/WAR and DB connection
- Hands on experience of JROCKET , JFR , WLDF , JVM , WLST and relevant tools
- Linux Servers configuration , administration, management and update
- Proactively monitoring & tuning of Middleware Application , DB , JVM , Persistent stores and capacity planning
- 24x7 support
- Understanding of core banking applications (T-24)
- Ensure 99.999 uptime of product
- Ensure timely resolution of audit observations
- Ensure security and compliance.
- Bachelors in IT/ Engineering/ Computer Science from a reputed HEC-recognized university/institution.
Duration & Nature of Previous Experience:
- Oracle Fusion Middleware and red hat JBOSS engineer will be responsible for installing, patching, troubleshooting, maintaining and tuning Oracle Fusion Middleware, JBOSS environments and assisting the Development team in deploying/maintaining applications to these environments.
Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position or equivalent in a large organization with multi-branch architecture. Required Skills
JMS, JVM, OSB, Middleware,